Mummieeee... Its Ovveerrrr !!!
That marks the end of Sem 1 07/08. Hasn't been a really good semester. Engine not cranked up yet.. Just started to get a taste of how Uni life. Its been more of a trial and error sem for me.. To make mistakes now and able to learn from it, is important. Or at least, the excuse for myself if I'm not doing well...
Played pool at Mambo Bukit Timah in the afternoon, just a little too tired to focus and play properly after the first hr. Result of 4 hrs of sleep the day before. Anyway, enjoyed hanging out with des, lianghe n tuck weng just now... Total relaxation for all of us, with never ending laughters and jokes all the while.. Finally could let our hair down.. *phew..
Now there's tons of preparation work to be done.
1. research on the modules to be taken next sem has begun. 4 mods confirmed . just one more to go... y so early ? cos I've no time to plan for it when back...
2. Research for my backpacking has to resume. Cos I've absolutely no idea what to do there, since they don't accept international credit cards, I can't buy the domestic flight from here.. Plan A , Plan B, and many plans has to be ready in case the other doesn't .
3. Training for Bridge has to resume. Cos Golden Harvest comp is this COMING SAT!!! and i've not touched it for a month. Hopefully not too rusty. Pal... Where are you ? we need some pracice... haha...
4. Packing of the bag.
There still seems to be something missing.. What is it.. hmm...
Now its 5 days to take off... Think I should make some time to have a proper dinner with my family. before my Sis fly off to Euro in 2 days time. Miss those days when I could sit down at the table and enjoy the dinner together as a family...
No comments:
Post a Comment