Friday, December 7, 2007

Chocolate Shopping

Today was in the mood to buy chocolates. And I spent nearly $40 on Chocolate today !!!! started off when I was at Dhoby Ghaut, walking past one of the stall. Bought the 77% Dark Cocoa, recommended by the sales girl. She was telling me that this is very bitter le.. still got another one at 88%. but upon eating, like seconds after I bought it... ( can't resist it... lolx ). Found that she cheated my feeling.. Not bitter lor.. But it was really quite nice.. haha.. so in the end bought more chocolate. Whaha.. most of it is going with me to India. Will be my source of energy, cos I believe the food they cook will definitely not be sufficient. And the more impt thing is that eating Chocolate makes me Happy !!!

77% Choco

Just simply enjoy the pure taste of Cocoa.
Finally started packing my bag.. hmm...trying to beat my sis's 8kg. and she's going euro for 2.5weeks. How sia.. Will bring minimal stuff and see how light I can go.. Wahaha... though Delhi will be at 0 degrees. hopefully 3 t-shirt will be suffice.

No comments: