Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lunch at Sakura

Had my lunch with my family at Sakura, to celebrate my Mum's Bdae next week. Been sometime since we last came out for a meal like that together le. I've just been too busy with sch, tuitions, etc. Nvm. Today was a happy day.. as seen from my choice of Sushi, dear will know why.. =)

Well well. i had a don't know how many course meal. Just many many plates of food. Still got some shared with them, but those photos taken here was all consumed by me.. rather amazed when I look at them now.. lolx.

Begun light with a plate of Sushi..

Second.. Plate of Shellfish (clams, Mussels, prawns.. )

Third.. Octopus.. Wanted the whole one actually. ordered wrongly..

Shishamo.. Woot!!

Satays... Chicken and Mutton

Oriental Food

Seafood Tomyam Soup.. Quite Spicy..

Claypot Laksa..

Fruits..

Finally Dessert... 4 scoops of Ice-cream, ( yam, Chocolate mint, Orange Sherbet, Chocolate )

Last but not least.. My Family.. with Ivan.. =D..


Really.. I enjoy the meal very much today. It's the warmth of the family that makes a ordinary meal so nice..

No comments: