My sleeping area. Hammock, kindly contributed by dan. I forgot to bring mine.. >_<

Graffiti on the desk. quite funny. Had a good laugh at it. There's another one that dear can't stop laughing at. sadly, didn't managed to take a photo of it

Sis was asking me a qn just now, would I ever consider patching back with BJ? I guess for me, it's just simply impossible. Hesitating to meet up with her when in groups, how is it even possible for that to happen. Being hurt too badly simply makes it too hard to accept. Read this from somewhere before.. " If a couple can still be friends after they broke up, they've never love each other before " How true is that ? I don't know. do agree that some breakup through mutual consent that feelings have died down, being friends is still possible. Well.. I guess in life, there's nothing as 100% applicable to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment