Saturday, April 5, 2008



Went to ECP food centre with dear to have our dinner. I wanted to listen to the sound of the crashing waves.. it just brings peace in the inner me.. Today indulge in a few sinful food.. nearly 2 weeks since I last ate such things le.. Oh man.. Laksa + Ice Kachang + Sambal Sotong.. nvm.. once a while must still make myself happy by eating a little of what I crave for.. I will perserve on.

A funny incident happened in the morning today.. I went swimming right after I woke up.. So was actually a bit blur.. Plus I woke up late.. I just walked to the swimming complex with the objective of finishing 20laps and come back. So I just went there without anything extra other than my goggles. Jumped right into the pool when I got there and started digging hard, non-stop swim. Pacing myself against a guy that swam beside me for all of 20laps. half-way thru, he suddenly increase the pace, couldn't catch up, had to drop back. *panting*.. After finishing the swim. I got up and went to take my things, only to hear someone calling my name.. And to my surprise, it was my cousin.. and it was HIM that was swimming beside me all along. He didn't realise it either.. LOLX. how hilarious can.. swim side by side, without knowing.. not 1 2 lap, but 20 laps.. like tv serial..

74 words

Speedtest



With the speed test you can test your typing speed. Of course you will not get an 100% accurate result, but at least a clue where you are. Try it again and again, and with time you will get faster, that is because, since the words that you need to type, are the most frequently used words of the english language. The faster you can type these words, the faster you will also type ordinary texts

courtesy of Zuee

No comments: