Perhaps it's good in the long run, cos I can't imagine myself doing another proj with such a person who doesn't contribute much.. sooner or later I'm sure to blow and make my pt clear.
Somethings that I learnt today. One, when sending SMS, look carefully the recipient first. Don't be too used to habitual pressing. OFTEN will result in mistakes. Two, When want to talk abt someone, talk face to face, leave no trace of evidence.
Saw this snail crawling in the middle of the road just now. Wanted to pick it up and put it to safety, but was afraid that I'd put it back at the side where it started crawling from.. Then it would be so sad, cos it would be back to square one, need to spend hours and make it's way again. haha... So in the end, left it there to fend for itself.. Hopefully don't get crush by the traffic.

Exotic species are flooding singapore mainland, often overtaking the natives. Walking along the path for about 5 mins, I counted 8 African giant snails, most of them munching on the grass patches. don't know where they pop out from, perhaps all out to grab a share of the yummy juicy grass after a heavy downpour.
No comments:
Post a Comment