Monday, April 14, 2008

Today is the 2nd Month le.. Happy 2nd Monthsary dear.. =) time really flies.. hope you like the little puzzle globe.

Third time i'm attending the tutorial session for SSS1207, and it's the 3rd time I'm going to tell myself that it's quite a waste of my time. Always repeating back the same pts over and over again. Though the qn may be phrased differently, but the pts to jot down is always similiar to each other. Too much repetition. Give the benefit of doubt that it'll be better each time, but still come back like that. Nvm. consider it as revision for SS.

Such a coincidence today. I actually had to do the PTC test, ( a Dominant trait that allows you to taste a type of chemical that is bitter ). I was still talking to Sis abt it last night, arguing whether we are heterozygous or homozygous. Lolx.. How Qiao..

Recently have been having weird dreams. dreaming abt all sorts of things, it makes it even more weird when I normally don't have any dreams at all de. This is coming at the wrong time, where I need the best sleeping conditions to offset the lack of sleeping hours. POWER NAP is what I need, not disturbed sleep..

No comments: