Saturday, April 12, 2008

Miss Clarity Cafe

Went to Miss Clarity Cafe for dinner. Queue was rather long, waited for 30mins before we managed to get a seat. The food there was generally okay. I like the Chicken Cordon Bleu that dear ordered. The combination of Chicken breast with Ham and Mozerella cheese is Nice.. Tender Chicken meat, with cheese that oozes out when you bite it. =)

Appetizer, Potato Munch Skin

Main Course, Chicken Cordon Bleu

Porky Onion


Thereafter, walked to Shaw tower for this Ice-cream stall that dear's fren recommended. Tom's Platte. A home-made ice-cream shop. They provide several unique flavours. We took 4 flavours this time round.. Apple Pie and Ed's Tea, Chocolate Stout and Buttered pecan. They provide rather good service, very friendly. Think they are trying to increase their Customers contact. With the good impression and good Ice-cream they provide, I'm quite sure I would head back there for another round of yummy- unique Ice-creams.


No comments: