Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Met my Army buddies for lunch yesterday... Mainly from our sect 3, which has so far managed to remain bonded together despite our busy and hecic schedules. Occasionally will still meet up for a meal or just to chat.. This time rd, we met in NUS, first time we ever met in NUS for a meal, even though we are all studying there..lol.. Had our lunch at Munchie Monkey, but as I'm still having a diet.. I couldn't eat most of the dishes there. So in the end, I ordered the Turkey ham sandwich with lettuce and egg. SOunds not bad right.. but when you are sitting beside ppl eating cream baked rice, Vongole, Pasta, Calamari.. IT IS different.. neber mind.. determination.
Some ppl are just ignorance and nua.. Not contributing to the group much. How to deal with such ppl around you? can't blatantly tell them that right..
Anyway, got "cheated" by the subway advertisment. cos apparently got some meal promotion. Buy one regular meal, and they will give the subway magnet. And I was tempted by it, cos I want to add magnets to my magnetic board.. lolx.. After buying the meal, then I realise I can actually just take the magnet from the Uncle, cos he apparently don't really care. you want you take lor.. Aiyo.. waste my money buy the meal + excess Cookies to be eaten..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment