1 day... that's all it separates between me and the start of the First semester examinations. Just saw the count down counter on my desktop and it showed me a horrifying 1 days 0 hours 0 mins 5 sec exactly ( as of what I typed )... Ppl have been constantly reminding me of how important the first sem is, cos it will set a foundation and will affect the cap score. I know the importance of it ... But it all seems to late to change anything now... What can a few days of work do the make a difference ? IF it really can change an C to an A, within such short time, then those ppl who have been consistent with their work, might as well go bang the wall. Now's just the revision part ba...
Have been studying for quite some time, and the feeling isn't exactly great... As stress as I can be.. I don't think I've shown it.. only those who know me well will notice the difference in my attitude and behaviour.. not really smiling that much ( as said by n3ng) don't have the feeling to talk crap, always thinking abt some mod, and don't have the mood to do other stuff now.. Its bugging me at the back of my mind, n I just can't fully focus.
What's really impt to me now ? no idea.. but there's nothing infront of me to decide between..
No comments:
Post a Comment