What a suai day today. Things didn't start well from the beginning of the day. First, woke up a bit later than usual, causing me to miss the 6.40am train, The train just left when I reach the platform.. ARhz.. Then spilt the tea while holding it in my bag, causing my bk to be a little soiled. Sianz 1/2. And while buying dinner, I mis handled the tray and it toppled over, Dirtying my clothes. and half the plate of food were gonez.. Only left 1 dumpling, 2 slices of pork rib and the noodles.. So sadz..
And while going home, encounter with jam too.. What a way to end the day...
The only positive thing was that studied quite a bit today. Though still not good at doing it, at least managed to catch up a lot. in the lib from 1pm till 10pm. Tomorrow will be another long day. Exams are getting freaking near...
First paper : 20 days !!!! The 2 is going to disappear.. Oh no...
And I'm stopping Bridge for the time being .. ( as advice by Jean ). Take the time to study instead.
With regards to the trip in dec, I guess it'll really be an exciting trip. Cos I can't get any tickets from here.. They don't accept any international credit cards.. due to the increase in fraud.. WTH... And sending them an email requesting for alternative way was useless, cos they copy and paste for me the thing on the website & advice me to get a relative or friend in India to help me make the purchase. WoW.. How helpful.. !!!! Kns.. What rubbish. Waste my time sending email to them. So I've decided to not be bothered about it, and since I'm heading there alone, the time is for me to play, I'll just go there and take transport from place to place. Adds thrill to the trip, as I've freaking no clue how to do it.. So if I'm not back by 1st Jan, Ppl.. you will know where to find me... 22 days in a foreign land, hmm... longer than the first paper that's approaching.. ( faintz ) ...
No comments:
Post a Comment