
Though I can now play le.. yipee!! BUT honestly its non-comparable to pro evo. Alright... maybe I've been too used to playing pro evo, for the past few seasons,... but the graphics and controls SUX!!! ARhz... spend $62 and play till not shuang ... Arhz... burn my $$ away... T_T
Was talking to meng, and daniel abt " where would we send our sons to if they can go any sch.. would it be VS ? " Surprisingly.. all 3 of us said no... answer given were, RI, HCI and ACS (I). Perhaps its cos we've seen how much VS has changed, or rather dropped. It pains us to see how much it has degraded. And spending 6yrs as a Victorian it makes us feel even more for it. The best times we had were actually not those in VS, but in VJ. Don't understand why some ppl still like to talk abt the past and even raise up some issues, where I think its giving the rest a bad impression of the sch. And those are just one side of the story, there are so much more honourable things to say. Which I choose not to say. As some ppl alway say, there's heaven and earth in VS. experience really depends on where you are at that point of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment