Monday, November 5, 2007

Leg Chui + Near Accident

Met Ks in the morning.. Supposed to go running de.. but my left knee was giving me extreme pain till I can't move my leg without pain. No idea what happened, but it started a few days ago. Think my ligament is a little swollen. While walking up and down the stairs in Orchard, was walking with a slight limp. Haiz.. how to run SCSM in 30 days time. Jia Lat...

Usual Studying on sunday, glad that I managed to finish what I set out for today.

Took some photos with my pool peeps. =)

Jeanie n the botak me..


Hui Min


Went home on Eugene's car after that.. The rain was horrendous. Visibility on the road was really terrible. Perhaps 25m ? While on the way back, travelling along PIE, saw a chain of cars which got into accident... If I counted correctly, there were 8 cars my the shoulder of the road. Luckily it didn't look that serious. AND we almost got into accident ourselves!!! The heavy rain caused flash flood to occur and while travelling across the water, the car just suddenly slow down, That almost cause the car that was following us to crash. It was really DARN close. I could see the head lights so bright by the side mirror. Phew!!! gave us a scare. We were both stunned for a moment before saying at the same time.. " Wa .. Chao Heng.. "

Really a close shave from accident. That's why I hate driving on rainy days. Reminds me of the first accident I got.. In the rain as well ... Arhz..

No comments: