Monday, November 19, 2007

time

Its barely a week left.. Time is just flying. Looking back, not sure what I've done for the past few months as well. Didn't I just start uni not long ago. Entering into Uni, virtually knowing no one in my course.. I started to make new friends. Glad to have found Des, Lianghe in the same course. And now, more friendship forge. mainly from cue sports, Jeanie, Huimin, Eugene, huineng, kenneth, etc..

One sem is going to be over soon. And soon, I'll be leaving for 23 days. Just realised that I got NO time to plan for my mods next sem, cos the day after I come back is the day the bidding begins. Cannot play play this time round, If not land up with a crappy 5 day long hours week again.

hmm... sort of miss karen... been away for so long. haven't chat with her for such a long time le...

Now, to scare myself a bit more...
7 days to first paper
15 days to last paper
21 days to YEP
44 days to home sweet home...

No comments: