Friday, November 2, 2007

Thurs again .. Pool. Yeah..

Just came back home.. after 2 days out and a fun filling session of pool. The past 2 days had been effective. Now is time to come back to rest a bit. before continuing on weekend.

Though there wasn't any formal training for pool today, but a few of us still went down as usual. Good thing was that, there were 8 of us, 4 tables, so no need to wait at all. wahah.. I just don't like to wait for too long. So this is perfect. non stop action. Shiok.. Played better towards the back, was using Kenneth's Cue and I kinda like the feel of it. Still trying to correct my own strokes at the moment. Hope to improve more as I pick up new skills from my kakis.

Feels good to be myself whenever I'm playing pool with them. The laughter and fun never fails to relief the stress that is piling up. Glad that I made the right choice to join the club.

No comments: