Previous post was typed by my fren. Who I've been bunking in with. But I share some same sentiments too. How?!?
A night here brings back much memory of my army days when I was in OCS, especially in EOCC. And I kinda miss that feeling. The total freedom and time. And more importantly, presence of a fren working hard together. It provides that extra bit of motivation to study when you know that someone is studying too. Its more conducive to study, as my comfy bed beside the table is always a temptation. Perhaps that's why I always study better outside. Today is the second night here. Will make the best out of it and study hard.
Count down for the events coming up. :
26 more days to go to first paper,
32 more days to last paper,
36 to Golden Harvest Competition ( bridge Competition ) ,
38 to YEP( India )
No comments:
Post a Comment