Friday, October 19, 2007

Pool Training

Went to help out in the car washing just now at Biz carpark. And Dan was damn nice to send me there, and help me in the washing, plus donation.. Thanks bro.. * Thumbs Up * Got to meet more ppl that's going for the trip, but mostly... erm.. that's an understatement, all I mean, somehow know each other, since they are from the same fac. Partly because I join them very late. and all the prepartion work has begun long ago. Causing me to be left out. Not that I'm shy, but I know that I've become more passive.

Went for pool training just now. Routine Session, but it was the last session for the sem. No more coach for the rest of the term, till Dec, which I can't attend either. Think I may take a short break too. Shall see how it goes..

There are so much things to be done within this week. IT project due in 1.5 weeks, Chem CA next week, Stats test, Preparation and research for extension after YEP, etc. How to squeeze in all to my schedule ?

Been thinking quite a bit about the bagpacking trip in Dec. There are still some dilemna I'm facing.. Complications have surfaced, and I can't make up my mind. Need to decide fast. not much time is left.

No comments: