Went to play soccer with the Sk gang in the morning at Punggol. The usual place, its kinda troublesome to go there, but that's where most of them live near there... what to do.. minority pleases the majority. Played from 9 till 11.40am, Got a good tan there. Haha.. and seriously, ran my lungs out.
And I was approached by the Insurance Agent, asking whether I'm in the army.. lolx. Botak muz be in the army meh.. Anyway, brush her off as I was a rush.
Went to velocity to collect the New balance real run race kit at Velocity, and thereafter, went to the Running lab. Was choosing between the Asics GT2092 or the Saucony Tension. Just when I've decided to buy le, the lady asked me whether I'm taking part in any races. And told me there's a 20% discount for SCSM participant. Wa kaoz.. that's $40 difference, since its a $200 pair. Reluctantly, putting the pair of shoe back on the shelf and go back on another day.
headed to Borders to get the Lonely planet book for India, FINALLY found the 2007 version, after searching high and low for the past week. Out of stock at popular, Times, MPH.. before going to meet min, jean and neng for studying. a good 6hrs of mugging from 3pm till 10pm there. ( minus eating and talking ). Now time to push on further... i've just started to get the kick on intensive mugging. Muz keep it going... yeaps!!
No comments:
Post a Comment