Was walking around his porch, and saw the turtles.. its the 'star tortise' Ulf Edqvist ... One of my fav species of tortise . Last time I saw it was when I was in malaysia, one of the aquarium in Johore Bahru. The sudden joy of seeing it. haha.. Cheap thrill ... lolx..
Cutie little tortise in my hand...

... reminds me of my 2 terapin... 6 yrs ago...

Being there for the past few hours, chatting with his friends from NYJC, and somehow, it gave me a comfortable feeling to chat with them... more so than most of my JC classmates . Other than a few, perhaps.... Maybe its because of the style and the language I guess... I'm from a chinese speaking background family. Most, if not all are english speaking.. not that I'm uncomfortable with it... but its just a different feeling ... I was infact a bit envy about the good friends that he has made in JC.. to be honest, my JC class guys are just too different from me... never managed to really click with any of them.. only got along well with a few of the girls.. Was wondering whether choosing VJ was a good choice.. TJC may have given me better memories... part of the reason may have been due to a gf.. or rather an ex... where I spent most of time with, and not so much with the classmates/ CCA friends. Just rack up so many of my memories.. Though they are all pasts... but still it was part of me that has shaped me to be who I am today...
Anyway, stayed there till around 10.30pm, before heading home with samuel and his gf. Should have drove today.. his house is so far in larh.. Was just lazy to do so.. cos Ervin drove me there.. so was hoping for ride back too.. but he gone off first.. so what to do..
No comments:
Post a Comment