Monday, October 8, 2007

Shocking Sms

Got a shocked when I suddenly receive a sms at 4pm from my cousin asking me what time I'm going over for tuition.. I had already planned my day to have NO tuition and to study for the Micro bio test. how irritating... He had just finished his last paper today, and he requested for the session. OH MAN!!!! how hardworking can he be... Alright, he's a Korean, here to study for a reason, perhaps that's what separates him from the typical Singaporean.. ( my cousin is the Korean kid's guardian )

Could have just gone down immediately, but have already promised Mindy for Gym session. Don't ps ppl last min, so I postponed the tuition till 7.30pm. The gym session was rather relaxing today, partly cos my last time to the gym was in March. half a yr without conditioning, my body isn't in shape to do much. Don't want to be aching all over tomorrow.

Went for YEP interview with the 2 leaders just now. Should be okay I guess. Now its just left to the part for them to decide whether they want me to be part of their team. At the moment they have 15gals, 3 guys. So they are in need of guys.. I'm in DeMaNd. lolx.. hopefully larh.. Shall just see how it goes.. their consideration was safety over there, but I think it can't be as bad as Cambodia ba. I was still planning to travel to Mumbai/ Delhi after the Yep trip itself. Hopefully Fang will be able to make it too, if not I'll be going there myself.. Really hope she can change the flight departure venue, if not I'll be sianz 1/2 .

No comments: