Went to school today with my new image.. and was swamped by many ppl on why the sudden decision to do so.. The common qn being asked was.. " Zhuo she me xiang bu kai ", " got rejected ? " " need to sell hair for money arh ". Really don't know how to explain, and didn't want to tell that so much.. So just played along and say.. yupz..
Early in the morning, went for car-washing. Part of the fund raising event for the YEP trip. Though I only did a 2hr shift from 10-12noon, the weather was actually quite a killer for me.. with my bare head taking in direct head from the sun. No longer is there any air available to insulate against the heat. Resulted in me having a slight headache for the rest of the day. Another reason is due to the training yest night.. went for a 22km run, which I struggled to finish. Body is exhausted, with insufficient rest, naturally the weather would be hard to take. But I'm sure everything would be fine.
Am following on track to do what I'm supposed to be doing today. Muz really perserve to achieve what I set to do. If not, my hair would have gone to waste. This is only the 2nd time I've ever done so. First in BMT, second now. Ganbatte!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment