Got a call from the YEP head just now while playing pool halfway. telling me that I'm in the team le.. Yipee... So I'm officially heading to India from 10th Dec to 25th Dec. Now still thinking whether to extend and visit Mumbai and Taj Mahal after that. Most prob I think I would, since I'm already there, might as well save my future flight ticket. Also, I don't think I will want to go to India again for bag packing, after hearing horrifying stories from friends who had been there.. lolx...
Was playing much better pool today. After resting sufficiently yesterday, and this afternoon, I could concentrate much better. That prove myself right that I need to be alert and Focus before I can play well. Think Jean got quite irritated when I keep potting the 9 ball by chance. lolx.. Hey... I got my unlucky times too k.. haha. didn't just happen to you. =p ... Still didn't get to play with Ecstacy Min today. Will try to do so next week.
back to work once again... sianz..
No comments:
Post a Comment