Friday, October 26, 2007

Break

Just went for the last session of tuition of the year. Or rather, maybe not the last. Can't believe that all my kids are so hardworking. She just got back her results, 79 for maths, 74 for Chem, 73 for Biological sciences, overall 76%. MGS, sec 1. Think that's quite a good result. And She's asking me to carry on starting from next week.. *faintz * Doesn't she need a break too ? I need my study break.. lolx.. why all so hardworking one. I've never like tuition when I was a student myself, ( Not that I'm not a student now). Can't understand what are they thinking. Want to start studying in Nov. Siaoz.. Anyway, its about time to ask for pay rise.. muhahah...

Time to chiong for my IT project. Due in 5 days time. Wohoo!!! nothing much has been done.. lolx.. can't believe how last min I am regarding this. Guess midnight oil will once again be burnt for this.

Totally didn't prepare for the New balance 15km run. Did not specially train for the distance, nor did I follow my normal, pre-race diet. Just going there to enjoy the sunday morning sun, and clock some mileage.

Really looking forward to the break after the term break.. I want my BREAK!!!! Break the rack also can.. POOL, HOLIDAY, WATEVER, as long as its not studying..

No comments: