Tired... is the only word that can describe my current state. Just had the Microbes CA just now. and as expected, studying = no studying.. cos its out of context and how to finish the paper in time!!! Watever the case, I didn't waste that much amount of time reading that useless stack of notes (aka paperplane). Focused correctly on the other one instead. Should still do fine but not score well.
This is the first paper that has negative scoring. meaning 1 mark for correct score and -1 for incorrect. So the possible chance of scoring 0% is possible. Hope not.. lolx..
Supposed to be out running, but the relentless headache has been pounding on my head, and I shall not risk working out with that. Will just rest early tonight and recharge for tomorrow. Its the first time in don't know how many donkey years that I'm sleeping before 2am. Yawnz...
No comments:
Post a Comment