Monday, October 1, 2007

Going for World of Wonder

Whee... My sis just bought the Tix to David Copperfields' World of Wonder. Yeah.. going to see the Master of illusion performing right infront of my own eyes. Really looking forward to that, which would be coming in 1 months' time, on 3rd Nov. Was quite lucky to get the first row of the $128 tix. Should have quite a good view from there. I was still thinking about whether to go for the show when I saw the price... but this time round, my sis is treating me to the show, as part of my 21st B'Dae gift. hahah... Nice.. Thanks Sis.. Will be going to watch it with my sis, her bf and her Bf's bro. Erm... perhaps soon to be family.. lolx... Wondering whether that will come in the following yr...


Yest night went to run around 9pm. and by the time I'm back, it was 11.30pm, which was then that I had my dinner... or more like a supper perhaps.. but I've got no choice, Since I can't eat hours before running. So had to run with an empty stomach. And I realised one thing, I can't sleep after the run.. I was super awake.. I know that running releases Endorphin, which would make you happy, and also makes you more alert... but usually after running more than 15km, I would be too tired to feel the effect, and would just fall asleep. I guess I was just not that tired yestereday, and I couldn't sleep till 2.30am..ARhz... was rolling and flipping on the bed. Damn.. caused me to be sleepy while attending the ever boring Organic lecture. Fighting hard against the Zzz Monster... Which I failed at times.. lolz..

No comments: