I don't know what I'm doing recently.. Really don't know whats on my mind... there're so many things going on, so many things to be done.. But i'm not working towards finishing them. Just procastinating and hoping that it will just disappear.. sadly.. its not working ... and the things are piling up.. real bad..
I've lost all motivation to get myself going.. I'm suppose to be studying real hard now, but I'm not doing so. I'm supposed to be training for my Aim to complete an Ironman, but I'm not even training much now.
What am I doing now ?!? Knowing what should be done, but not doing it, is almost hopeless. cos no one else can tell you what to do. Since you are the one that choose not to do the correct thing. No matter how much nagging is done, it won't work. And I'm sort of in that horrendous state now. So what am I really enjoying doing now ? I can't list any.. seriously...
How I wish I can't just take a weeek or 2 break from the life here..
No comments:
Post a Comment