Friday, October 5, 2007

Bio Lab

Had Bio Diversity lab just now. To be fair, it was interesting, but it was once again, information overflow within that 4hrs of lab. was having a real hard time understanding and memorising the features and adaptations they have. All the terms they were saying and refering to were totally aliens to me.. partly because during the lecture on wed, which was JUST before calculus CA, I didn't absorb anything. So ya.. the aftermath of not knowing anything and going for the practical. The only positive thing today was that I got back my lab report and got an A. The rest is history...

The session was much much better than the previous session on plants.. which are ....erm.. all green... lolx.. At least this has more variety, but that means more differences, which means, more things to memorise again.. Zzzz...

Took a few photos of the few specimens that we were looking at.

Reminded me of my pet Terapin many many yrs ago.. how sad to see it being left with only bones and shell...
Biological name of Tortoise : Chelonia

Biological name of frog : Anura


This was my fav of today.. Cos its one of my favourite food. Wahaha... this one is actually quite big. I purposely place my pencil on the right-hand side of the glass to show just how big it is when compared to my puny pencil. Just too bad that this prawn is already 20yrs old... don't think its flesh is worth eating..

Had a CA after the prac ... Oh man.. I didn't know it was 10%. totally didn't prepare for that, and I couldn't finish the essay. Died... Though most ppl also said they couldn't finish or don't know what to write. but that's what everybody alway say even when they could do it... So who to trust..

Currently having second thoughts about going for the YEP. I was all set for it only to know a fren couldn't make it. Though its not a must for me to have a fren to go along, but going for such trips, its always better to go with ppl you are familiar with. Fang is going, and that's good, but her bf is going as well.. So it isn't so nice to tag along all the time... I've more or less gotten use to be alone at times... Now still thinking whether I should proceed. Furthermore, initial plan of heading to Delhi after that seems quite unlikely, cos I just realise how far Bangalore is from Delhi. its a freaking 2062km. Meaning, I can only take the flight. which means more $$... just checked the Air ticket, and it cost $145 before tax.. Faintz.... Train is not an option, cos that would take me at least 2 days. Dilemna.. Decision to be made by sunday. How?!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey u going for YEP?? haha i guess it will be fun!! hmmm when's it?

Ben said...

oh the last comment was by me, ben hehz =)