Totally exhausted for the past few days, and I still had to attend lecture at 8am on a monday morning.. Yawnz.. so without doubt, I was practically sleeping through the first lect, occasionally listening to the lecturer. That was to be followed by another 2 hrs of Chem lect. How torturing can that be, to my already sleepy body. So to help myself, I left the lect half way when there was a break. Really can't absorb anything, merely sitting inside there is a waste of time. So might as well go home and zzz .
Supposed to collect my Tix today. But Guess what ? I called and check if its available for collection and they said its on waiting list.. WTH... &^%$#$%^& . now I've a flight there, but no flight back, and if i'm to go for it, I may end up coming back on 5th Jan. that's like freaking late.. and I'm not willing to spend so much time there, partly because of the cost, and also cause of the timing given, I would not be able to fully explore the place that I would want to ... A bit not 3 not 4.
Chionging through the IT project, with a sleeping Partner in the group. ( don't think crooked ). have been doing it for the past few days. A bit oversaturated with all the RFID related info. Yucks.. Time to read other things, STATS test on thurs. Faintz.. haven't started anything on it. Hopefully can chiong in time. this few weeks is just crazy.
Going to start packing my things le.. going to camp over in Des's room for the next few days. Intensive mugging is gonna begin. No more wasting of time travelling to and fro. Plus at home is so darn unproductive for me. Change of environment is required.
No comments:
Post a Comment