Finally got my tix back to Sin. Don't need to migrate there le.. But only managed to get the tix on the 1st of jan, 0005 flight, reaching Sin 0655h . A day later then I would have preferred. Cos there's always a family gathering at my uncle's place on new year's eve. This would be the first time I'll miss it in erm.. i think... 15yrs ? Mum was rather unhappy about my long stay there. but there's no turning back le..
At least managed to get the tix. I was already on the verge of not wanting to go already, cos of all the trouble and the Travel agency is given me. Would say its my own fault to book it so late, but they were not being helpful either. Not providing any solutions, just more problems. Now its settled, will have to purchase the internal flights. Think I would try one of their local train rides.. Hmm.. maybe the 32 hrs one, super long distance, some 2000km... Once a life time experience.
At least can put aside a heavy stone that's being bothering me for the past week. And now, chioning through the IT project, which is due... in 15 hrs time. Currently in Des's room in Temasek hall. Will be bunking here for the next few nights, and perhaps 3-4 days a week for the next 1 month le. Final stretch before the Big day. Need to push on..
There's still a stats test to study for after finishing the project. Zzzz. Don't need to sleep liaoz...
No comments:
Post a Comment