Went there around 4 plus, just after the rain was over, specifically going to my own spot, breakwater 13. The sea is especially peaceful after a rain. And I was rewarded with some quiet and peaceful sight.

Was lying down on the breakwater for nearly 2hrs, staring into the blue sky, thinking about nothing.. dozing off at times.. Its just so amazing that everytime I go there, I'm able to totally relax myself, and not think about anything. Simply enjoy the gentle splashing sounds of the waves..
A short clip of what was accompanying me..
Just nice that there were some sand sculptures being created there. Its so nice.. Can't control myself, but to take a photo of it. Ran past here on monday evening when I was clocking my 22km, only saw a whole pile of sand, and 4 days later, its up and ready. Anyway, I think its part of Citi banks company retreat or something.
Sand Sculptures artist at work. It was the work of only these 2 uncle. One young chap, perhaps 30, and the other around 50. was talking to them, and they were very friendly ppl. should have taken a photo with them. To credit them for the nice piece of work they've done. And One of them even ask me what Secondary school I'm from. Whahaha... He thought I'm 15-16. Am I that young :p



No comments:
Post a Comment