Thursday, October 4, 2007

Calculus CA

Had the Calculus CA just now.. Was a bit tough.. Didn't know how to do 2qn, haiz.. Sadz... Don't know how I'll fare for it.. At least its over.. only a mere 10%, but studying and preparing like hell.. Crazy module..

Is it right to take back anything that you've already given a person ? I don't think so. but what if the person insist on returning you ? It's a real dilemna... I guess sometimes, to solve some issues, its better to accept it, perhaps its better in the long run. Just got back something from a fren, I think some ppl should know what I'm refering to.

Planing to go for YEP to India, Organised by the Pharm ppl. was asked by fang to join in this trip. I've always wanted to go for a YEP trip. So this could be a nice chance for me to experience it. Though India wasn't my Ideal place to go, nonetheless, everyplace has its own unique experience to gain. Actually didn't really ask my parents for it, Just told them that I'm going, think they were a bit sad, cos my sis is going to Europe during that period of time too. both kids not around, can't help but fill sad I guess. Anyway, its just a thought, get Hua feng to join me, but it seems that he has met with some objections from his parents, need to see how he negiotiate with them.. awaiting his reply. Also need to go through the interview. not 100% can get in either... Shall see how it goes...

Zzz.. I must be nuts. Drank Red Bull just now before the Calculus paper, to get my already tired body to be alert. and now, I'm still awake, just finish playing game. Couldn't help but reward myself with some entertainment. But I've lesson at 8am. Die lar.. confirm cannot wake up in time... tomorrow is a long long day... pool session will not be as good, due to my lack of rest..

No comments: