Went for Tuition in the morning at Clementi, If not because my kid is having exam next week, and I'm driving there, I won't bother going all the way there on a lovely Sunday morning. Thereafter, Went to take something from Mindy at Balestier Rd, before heading back to NUS.
Realised that there wasn't food available in the canteens, no choice but to go to Fong Xing for Lunch. Quite happy with it though, cos the Cheese prata was good. Coupled with an egg and a plain, 3 pratas in all, to fill up my grumbling empty stomach..... Yum yum...
Met with my Pool Kakis to study in Central library. It was a worthwhile trip. Environment was conducive, and I was productive.. lolx. Bet if I came home after tuition, I'll be slacking at home, waiting for the second session to start. But had to leave early, cos I've another tuition session at home at 5pm. Zzz... spoils my studying day once again. At least being productive for 2hrs is better than nothing. Should have more of such studying sessions. See everybody mugging hard, motivates me to study hard too. haha..
Was told my n3ng and Jean that I had the Vincent look, cos I was mistaken by n3ng, and she kept refering me as Vincent.. Aiyo... I've many nicknames before, e.g. Otah, Tang Yuan, Zee , Alvin,. and a few closer fren, yuan, yuan yuan.. How can call me vincent... Hmph!!
Underestimated the time to go back, thought would only need 25mins back from sch, but the traffic condition at certain areas were bad.. and time was running short, I've no choice but to speed a bit to reach back in time.. And guess What.. I reached home 1min before the student came.. wahaha.. Phew. At least I wasn't late...
No comments:
Post a Comment