Monday, September 24, 2007

100th post milestone

This is the milestone for my humble little blog. It has come thus far, hitting its 100th post. Don't really know what I wanted to post today... So decided to recall why this blog was set up.

First post was on 16th April 07. To think back, this post is still a baby or perhaps in the infant stage... 5 months and 8 days old, or exactly, 162 days old. That makes it one post per 1.62 day. quite a high rate actually.

Honestly, prior to this, I wasn't interested in blogging at all.. But something happened... and i slogged into a depressed state.. Suddenly, there was no one to share my happiness/sorrows. Cos the person has chose to leave... left alone fending for myself. I search in vain for some avenue to relief myself. And I found this. Some where to pen down my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my memories.. It brought me a moment of relief, as I no longer needs to swallow down my feelings to myself, at least the com would share with me. And sometimes, when friends who cares, take a look at it.. A simple tag, or comment brightens up my day...

Now after many months, and I've woken up from that nightmare.. I've grown stronger and I guess I'm back on my feet again. It no longer serves as a place for me purely to express my emotional side, but now it serves as a place when I jot down my happiness, happenings, sadness and every little thing that makes/spoils my day.. It has become my diary.

For the past few months, my posts were generally emotionally charged. Only recently, that has changed. Thanks to all my friends that have been constantly standing by me, even just by reading it. To a few that has never posted anything/Tag, I don't know who you are, but thank you for reading as well..

No comments: