Thursday, September 6, 2007

Took a photo with grace this afternoon while having IT lecture. Was a bit bored, so decided to do it, of cos with her agreeing lar.. haha.. quite a pretty girl, but don't think she's the type of girl for me.. and there's SO many guys on her heels. lolx.. I won't stand a chance man.. seriously. She's a bit too " xiao Jie" for me I think. Though this is a general remark, cos I've not really known her for that long, just that for the past 4 weeks, we've been attending most lecture together. Not a really fair judgement call.

Told karen abt her, and she said both she and fang also quite " xiao Jie" mah, but I still can hang around with them.. Lolx.. yeah.. I guess that's a bit different ba. both of them are good friends of mine... haha.. That's quite self explanatory I guess. I just feel comfortable with them.. That's impt. Regarding Grace, I have my doubts on it.. I've got a feeling it'll just be another of those Hi-Bye friend.


Anyway, I'm Supposed to be doing my LAB report.. KNS. should get back to work le.. I'm so behind in my Tutorial and Readings.. I'm so dead.. Got a lot to catch up liao. ZzZ.. only 4th week, got so much work to do.. How to squeeze out time?!? give me 28hrs a day pls...

No comments: