Saturday, September 22, 2007

NUS 8 ball pool carnival

Just came back from several hours of pool. It was NUS 8 ball pool carnival at Mambo, Bukit timah. Though I went out in the first rd due to some lousy playing from myself, I felt I should have won it actually. I was really off the cut, and simply couldn't pot the Black at the impt moment. Thus handing my opponent the game. Nevertheless, I stayed on to watch other friends play. Stayed all the way till 5.40pm. and got a chalk holder as a lucky draw prize... was actually hoping for a cue.. Got the third prize... Cue was the top 2... so close but yet so far...

Found out something today... The girl that I was interested in, is actually amber... meaning, with bf le... Green for go, open , amber for stop, got bf, red for nono, married. Haha... something new that I learnt. With reference to the traffic light. Sad sad... actually thought of going for it le... just to find out from another fren that she's got a lovely bf. haha... Too bad... Most of the time, the better ones are usually taken. She's pretty, with similiar interest,( play pool ), and most importantly, can chat and click. Nvm... will just maintain as friends...

Anyway, got to go now for the night cycling le.. CYCLOHUNT organised by NUS rovers. Hopefully will still be sound enough to complete the whole thing. Quite tired already actually. but friends are chionging to get top few position... Will try by best to do so... Yawnz... sleepless night again...

No comments: