Wohoo.. Went for cycling today.. cos there's no bridge training... Or rather.. there was supposed to be training, but I chose not to go, and due to the lack of ppl, it got cancelled. lolx..
It was a good choice actually. cos I felt really happy to be back cycling with them... Though I haven't fully recovered from my sat/sun ride of 75km, I still tried to catch up with them as much as possible. In the end, fatigue still beat me to it, and I could only finish it with an average of 30km/h, left stranded at the back alone, after serene draft them with her motorbike at 45km/h... WTF.... how to catch up... Should have been a recovery ride actually.. but everybody was just going so fast... what to do ? just follow lorh.. lolx..
Got bombarded by them, asking where I've been hiding, doing secret training is it .. haha... Its just that I've always have bridge training on tues night, that's why I can't make it down.After today's ride, I think the next ride with them would most prob be after my exams in dec le... That's a long 2 months of break.. Sadz... How I wish I could still join them every week. Just forgetting everything when riding... its such a carefree feeling.
4th day into recess week... I've almost caught up on calculus... Just that more practise needs to be done. Still quite blur about some proofing, need to find someone to help me clarify that.. Meng siong is too busy.. have to catch him some time this week.. if not next week's Calculus mid term test die.. After all these, still need to prepare for Biodiversity test.. Zzz.. What break is this... should just relabel it as catch up/ study week.
No comments:
Post a Comment