Had a hilarious incident in the afternoon. Went to cut my hair this afternoon and on command from my sis, went to Century square to help her buy some snacks. Went to B1 to buy the "Xiao Bei" Chicken wing, which is my sis's fav.
Upon reaching the stall.. I was browsing through the menu, hoping to find some combo set. Which I did, and I ordered the Set A. Which includes 2 chicken Wing, 1 fried mushroom, and a drink. Told the Aunty that I want the Chicken Wing set, And she keep replying me...
"Oh...Boy, you want to Chicken Bean is it ? "
Kept me thinking, Chicken bean? New product ? Made me look through the whole menu over and over again, trying to find if there's such a thing, " Chicken Bean " Still at a loss, what the hell Chicken Bean is, I decided to confirm my order once again.
" Aunty I want the Chicken WING set. "
This time round, pointing to her the Chicken WING on display..
" Tui Tui.. Chicken Bean , You want with rice ? "
Only then I confirmed that its just a mispronouncation from her.. Haha.. WTH. Anyway, I'm guilty of poor pronouncation at times too, so can't blame her for that. If not I'll be faulting myself too.. Wahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment