Studied whole day in VJ yesterday, didn't really get into the studying mood initially, so the rate of absorbing in the afternoon was rather slow... Things got better when we went for a run around 5.30pm. The run was exceptionally refreshing and when we got back , I was able to absorb well.. Amazingly. haha... the running some how unblocked my rusty brain, which was trying damn hard to figure out what the hell the notes and Tx bk was talking about.
Anyway, planned quite a few things to surprise ervin, for it is his bdae on monday. and he personally requested for a surprise party.. wth. haha... I'm sure he'd definitely get a real shock when he know what I have planned for him.. " brazilian Wax at the Private Area.. " Lolx.. Confirm unforgettable for lifetime.. Wahaha... hopefully he'll be game enough to take it on.. Though we didn't really give him any chance.. unless he back out last min. Before they start Operating on him. haha... Shall see what happens later..
Going to see Karen off in a few hrs time. Rather tired le.. but I know once I sleep, I won;t wake up.. and there's still tuition tomorrow.. Die liao larh. need to survive tomorrow and revise for Chem test tomorrow night..
No comments:
Post a Comment