Friday, September 28, 2007

Pool marathon

Had breakfast with Jean in the morning, at the Bugis Mac, followed by studying there... Which was later joined by KW. Was actually quite productive for a period of time till... it became a bit noisy, and a bit of chatting started rolling in.. nevertheless, finished whatever I planned to do for today.. So still Okay..

Played pool from 3-6pm, after that, for the pool buffet at Pool fusion 3. Supposed to be a training session, to train on my positioning. Focus was on follow thru and draw back.. Quite satisfied with my performance today. Though I didn't really pot well, it doesn't matter, cos I was playing with the positioning. So even if I didn't pot the ball, as long as the positioning was there, it was still fine.. haha... Next up, to improve on my accuracy le... Positioniong, almost there...

Had a quick dinner, before heading back for more "training". Actually I felt the afternoon session was more effective. Cos there were a bit too many ppl playing at that time, and its a bit too noisy for me to concentrate. Just play play here and there, sparring with ppl who i've not played with before, and I went to challenge Jia Bin.. Lolx.. That was exciting.. He's quite good, and I decided to play with him, hoping to learn something from him.. hehe... and I realised that I play well when I'm under slight stress and pressure to perform. With the best efforts coming, when I know, I can't afford to miss.

Total played around 6 hrs of pool today. Which is quite xiong. Haha.. Since I enjoy playing, it wasn't that bad. Or rather, it was good.. Guess there won't be anymore such pool marathon, until the end of yr, after the exams le... Its time to start mugging... I need a motivator to push me for it... Currently, quite sianz.. Zzz... hopefully my own motivation will kick in somehow... not much time left...

(AND this is bad... Just realised that its only 9weeks to SCSM. OH NO.... I haven't been clocking enough mileage... Die... last clocked was 15km, last week, before that, 21km, for SBR, a month ago. Haiz... how to squeeze out time for everything..)

No comments: