Friday, September 14, 2007

Companion matters

Played one of my better pool session today.. Paired up with a girl, Jeanie.. She's good man.. Rare to find female players of her standard.. Together we formed a good team, and we had good streaks, causing us to hog the table for a very long time.. wahaha... Quite a nice and cheerful girl, Which made my game today even more interesting and fun. Its important to enjoy the company of your partner...

Liang He and Tuck Weng keep making fun of it, and said I've got the Jeanie aka " Genie " power. haha... whatever they say, as long as I have enjoyed my game there...

After the formal session with the club, we extended our play and the 3 of us continued to play for an extra 1 1/2 hr. It was supposed to be an hour only... but after the first 15 min, I went on a winning streak, continuosly winning all the way... I think maybe that's about 12 games? in that hour? I wanted to go off after an hour.. but then they say will play till I get dethrone.. Lolz.. And so I played on and keep winning.. :p And then again, the "Jeanie" Aura was giving me the power and providing negative Aura to my opponents.. Wahaha... Guess they are just finding excuses..

Anyway, Its good to know more ppl, especially with the common interest... just too bad that she lives at CCK, if not can ask her out to play pool.. haha... Nvm, will try to get to know her more in the future..


I'm starting to enjoy my Uni life more now.. its getting more lively and fun... even though the workload is getting very heavy.. Muz strike a balance for it..
Meanwhile, its time to do my Calculus tutorial.. its really tedious... Haiz.. work work..

No comments: