Drained.. really tired... Think I screwed up my own paper with insufficient rest for myself. The paper for IT was easy... but Concentration wasn't there.. and I think there's a few careless mistake.. which is very costly.. Bio d, wasn't as good as I would have hoped. This 2 were my more prepared paper.... and it doesn't look that good.. more to come in the disguise of Something called Organic Chem. and a Monster Calculus.
Knowing myself that I need to rest well the day before the exam, and last min studying RARELY helps me, cos my brain works best when its fresh, and not in such a state that its drained out. perhaps I should just rest well and not study anymore... I'm really tired.. But I know I muz force myself to carry on.. Been hanging on myself on a thin line.. hopefully it won't snap anytime soon..
Quiet for most of the day today.. Just don't know what to say.. perhaps I'm putting too much pressure on myself for this first sem. IF only I have started working hard earlier on... yeah,.. the usual If only comes when everything is over...
If only.....
No comments:
Post a Comment