Just days before the exam.. and the stress is seriously building up. First time flipping over the Soloman Tx Bk, ( Biology ), realised how much I've missed. The previous CA, had so many qn coming out from the book. And now, reading thru whatever that's inside, it make me worry even more.. There's just so much to read and know. Now, practising speed reading, and hopefully can retain whatever little bit of information, as long as I can find it fast during the exam. Since its open bk. trying to make use of my photographic memory, instead of pure text memory, which never seems to work well. Perhaps that's why I always take a long time to remember ppl's name, but can remb their face for life.
Getting a bit tired and burnt out studying. really feel like coming home to have a good dinner as a family together. Its been a really really long time since I last had one dinner together with them. partly cos I'm out studying, and I know my mum would have preferred me to come home for dinner. Could really see the difference in her. The sadness in her that she never mentions, and the joy she has whenever she cooks for the family. I guess she knows that I have my reason for studying out. And I've no choice, cos I'm really unproductive at home. Thank you mum for supporting me silently all this while..
Family always come first for me. cos they are there for me whenever I need them to be. it was really through some incident that I really treasure them. More patience and tolerance towards them. No idea how other family works, with the way they communicate, handle things etc. At least I am happy with mine, and I know respect for them is the utmost importance.
Time is running short for my left knee to recover. its just 3 weeks before the marathon, and I can't even run properly now. May have to give it up. Sighz..
No comments:
Post a Comment