Just happy today.... =)
Got the PSP from lynal le... but only got 32mb inside.. need to head down to sim lim... to get the 4Gb, before i can start playing anything... most likely will be after exam le...
Just had the mood to catch up with some friends today... Called Zhipeng and chatted for a while. old buddy who has gone missing for quite some time... just too busy to find time to meet him...
Just suddenly thought of BJ, so msg her and ask her how she was.. been quite some time... but Can feel that its different.
1. Know that I no longer bear any grudge or any unhappiness
2. Just feel as comfortable chatting with her... even though its over the sms.
Sis was telling me this...
" Cancerian will forgive ... but never forgets " I totally agree on this...
She was actually warning me to beware and not get back into r/s with her. Though I don't think that's really possible or even going to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment