Finally the last prac of this sem is over. No more prac for the time being. Not that I don't like Lab that much, but its time consuming, and the lab report after that is a chore. Just one last lab report to do for the week. If only there's no lab report, I would gladly take up more of it .. Time just flies during lab session, and its definitely more interesting than sitting in the LT.
Tried adding back Bijie, as I've deleted her contact some time ago, but for the past 2 weeks, it has not being accepted. 2 possibility, 1. she found out that I deleted it off, and didn't want me back on the list, 2. she didn't come online for the past 2 weeks, or I've not caught her online so far. The second seems more unlikely, cos I'm online most of the time. Anyway, I've gotten over all the things that has happened, and ready to be friends with her again. If she chooses not to, I can't do anything either. I'll just take it as she hasn't seen it so far... Life just changes along the way. heard from fren that her current R/s isn't doing well. Oh well..
Decided to stay phantom for the rest of my 3-4 yrs in Uni. Won't be taking up any comm post, or impt project. perhaps is a sign of me trying to shake off any responsibility, or I'm getting tired from all the previous post. To think back, i've gone thru quite a bit. Let me try recapping and listing it down.
Many Trivial post though..
P1 - Group leader
P2 - Av Rep
P3 - Assist Monitor
P4 - Monitor
P5 - Prefect
P6 - Bball capt.
Sec 1 - Nth
Sec 2 - Lower Sec CO Rep
Sec 3 - Chairman
Sec 4 - Chairman/ Head of Concert
J1 - CT rep/ Strategy Games President
J2 - Canoeing Physical Trainer
Army - OCS , Platoon commander,
NS - Coy 2IC
NUS - SLACK!!!
Many are trival, but its part and parcel of what makes the current me. Many ppl try to take up post in Uni, but I choose the opposite. Its been a hectic life so far.. Its time to take a break...
No comments:
Post a Comment