2nd day, went well.. still as fierce and stern. Did a few lessons, and an invigilation. First time invigilate a test, interesting encounter, that class is well known for cheating cases, so need to be extra vigilant. But seriously, it's boring to be there watching them for so long.
Just one more day of teaching to go.. 2 more lessons, Would say that so far I've being very lucky.. Reliefing mostly better behaved classes.. a lot of the staffs there were complaining how come like that one.. they just can't use their little brain a little to think about what are the subjects I'm teaching.. I'm teaching pure Bio.. Come on.. it's usually one of the better class most of the time. They rather use that to gossip about the new in-coming teacher who is so pretty, being jealous about her, and make comments such as "need to put so much make up all the time, doll up herself, and give good impressions.. definitely cannot recongnise her if she remove her thick layers of power. " I do realise that there's really quite a bit of bad-mouthing here and there.. Politics definitely play a huge role in that type of situation..
Played in the Inter-club bridge cup.. Finally, my capt, decided to send the strongest team to play and not let some gain exp le.. and so.. we delivered the first victory for this season. after the victory, he finally admitted that he shouldn't have send some teams for suicidal.. now the team's league status is in perail.. Need to help cover the BIG hole left behind.. Played with my pal, after so so so loooonnngg.. last played with him when we got 2nd in the NUS opens.That's like Jan.. 4 months didn't play with him liao.. well, we could still understand each other well, and nothing much went wrong.. I guess it's just the mo qi we have.. Still wondering whether I will change pal, if he doesn't come often.. haiz..
No comments:
Post a Comment