Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First day since I last woke up so late after exam.. erm. 10.30am.. not exactly very late.. but since one month ago, latest I've woke up is like 9.30am. Needed to start the day early.. Now, there's a sleep debt incurred... Sleep how much also still tired.. lolx..

Supposed to be free, but nothing on for today.. Just felt really relax and songg that I can just chill and do nothing much for the day. Ran some errand, some long overdue things to be done and checked.. bought dear Ice-Kacang.. only for a short while though.. cannot disturb her preparations.

Anyway, saw this dead bird along the way. Ants have started eating into it's flesh. There's a rotting smell.. especially under the hot sun.. It's quite bad.



Lately, the weather is like playing tricks on me. a while got rain, a while bright and SUPER hot weather.. kns. make me don't know to swim, or run, or just simply slack at home..

No comments: