Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yipee!! The most feared paper is over.. GEK. was afraid that I would not be able to write anything when I see the qn. Thank goodness, Manage to spot on for some. hopefully it'll be fine.. Now it's just One more to go.. SS paper.. one day left to study for it.. Haven't touch it since March.. Need to perform miracle to finish reading it. Luckily, open book.. Phew..

On fri, studied at Coffee bean at ECP, before transiting over to the HK cafe near-by for lunch. Was just kinda sick of eating BK for the past 1 week plus..

HK fried Yi Mee..

Fu lu Dou Gan

Ninja Studying.. Stress..


Met dear for our early dinner today.. It's been 2 weeks since I last saw her liao. miss her so much.. =) Went to Sushi tei to grab a few bites. Yum yum.. Ordered some of our fav dishes. Some food, you just won't get sick of it..



I just love the sashimi servings..

Yeah.. Happy... =D

No comments: