Sunday, May 18, 2008

horrible..

Today was really horrible. Things just went wrong wrong and more wrong. Can't exactly pin point what is it, but it was just wrong. Played relatively okay yesterday, only to throw everything down the drain today. I played normally today, without exceptional bids/hands, only to see that we lost so much part scores. Haiz.. Sometimes, it really depends on how the whole team does. One player a bit siao for the day equals gg.. Haiz.. Gained some exp, yes, that's the aim, yes.. Achieved it.. yes.. but still would have thought that it could have been better.. perhaps it's just within me that I'm always gunning for something more.

Without a constant partner, living a nomad life is rather sianz. For one, it trains me to be more vastile, able to play with most players. but I can't find the mutual understanding that's required for a good pair. Losing faith in what I thought could go well. Perhaps I should just drop it and spare up the time for other things..

No comments: