Saturday, May 24, 2008

Finally bought a new phone. After 4 months of delay.. I re-contracted it. Initially didn't get it cos the phone was out of stock.. then nothing catches my eye.. This time round, bought this phone, cos the voucher is expiring le.. and this is one of the closest one that catches my eye. Quite nice.. Like it.. but got feelings with my old Z540 liao.. just 1 yr plus only.. Not trading in.. for memorial.. haha..

Sony Ericsson W910i


Took my IPPT, Surprisingly i cleared my SBJ, 234cm.. All gold standard for the rest of my 4 stations... BUT.. my most trusted 2.4km failed me... only ran a Uber Sloowwww 11.07min.. WTH!!! I've not ran above 11min for 4yrs can.. No matter how long I never train, usually will be below 11. Haiz.. So sad.. only $200,... $400 is a little distance away. Will train hard in the next 1 month. Try to get my extra $200..

No comments: