Tired today.. Determined to paint my room blue, which was part of my plan last semester break. But as I went to India, it was left only in the dreams.. lolx.. So yeap.. today is DOWN to work.. Begun work at 10am this morning.. Started shifting all the furnitures, went to buy the paint, do all the preparation, and started painting around 2pm. Dear came over to help me with the painting, and it sure was great help and fun. Couldn't have finished in time if not for your help.. thx dear.. =)
Before

After

Dear at work..

Artist at work..

So is this supposed to be a devil or an angel ? hmm...

Dear's master piece on ME!!

Final state of my room.. Neat and nice.. I like the colour... =)

Well... I actually finished everything within a day.. Started at 10am, ended at 11.30pm. 13hr shift. lolx.. I'm tired.. Time to take a break.. Tomorrow still got Singapore teams open. full day..
No comments:
Post a Comment